[linux-dvb] Fwd: Re: DEBI irq oops, crashes: kernel 2.6 & Hyperthreading unusable with DVB

Hi Udo

I've installed my Nexus DVB-S under kernel 2.6.4-52 (SuSE Linux 9.1). The
Install-HowTo you will find here:

http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?sid=&postid=131213#post131213
(only in german)

Stephan