[linux-dvb] Re: How to load tda1004x firmware in Linux 2.6

> > You need to compile and load budget_ci in order for the card to be
> > recognized.

Ah yes, loading the buget_ci module made everything work properly now - I
didn't even seem to need the budget module, but I never thought of using
budget_ci seeing as my card doesn't have a CI interface.  Perhaps the
kernel help should be changed a little to make it more obvious?

Once I loaded budget_ci I started getting frontend messages and I got
one about invalid firmware, so I put the DLL from the Win32 drivers in
there instead and that worked perfectly.

Anyway, it's all working well now, so thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers,
Adam.