Mailing List archive

[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-S - video data only after windoze boot

Thanks for your reply...

Well, I don't see any connection between the phenomena (card only useable after a windows boot)
and the BIOS version. Anyway - just to make sure, I updated to the newest beta version (already had
the latest stable version running) BTW: it's an ASUS P4B533-V BIOS 1009 Beta 002
Still it doesn't work.... :-(

Is there anyone who gets this f... ine Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S SE running? If so, do you also use budget-ci + stv0299?

Marian Durkovic schrieb:

I've got similar strange problems with this recent WinTV Nova cards.
All of them were solved by upgrading the BIOS on PC motherboard to the
recent version.

With kind regards,

---- ----
---- Marian Durkovic network manager ----
---- ----
---- Slovak Technical University Tel: +421 2 524 51 301 ----
---- Computer Centre, Nam. Slobody 17 Fax: +421 2 524 94 351 ----
---- 812 43 Bratislava, Slovak Republic E-mail/sip: ----
---- ----

To unsubscribe send a mail to with "unsubscribe linux-dvb" as subject.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index