[linux-dvb] Re: budget-ci (Technotrend / current CVS) + irdeto 2.09 crash

Thanks Olaf, that worked perfectly.

It definitely does seem like stv0299 has the problem you describe, so at the
very least insmod.sh should be modified to load the frontends after the card
drivers.

To that end, tonight I'm celebrating because I can now confirm that the
combination of the current CVS drivers, kernel 2.6.3-9mdk, Hauppauge Nova-T,
Technotrend DVB-S budget + Irdeto CAM 2.09 + Foxtel Irdeto 2 smart card
(leg.) are a perfectly working combination with the MythTV 0.15 CVS build.

Denis.