[linux-dvb] Re: nexus -s firmware problem

Ernst, Yehuda wrote:

> I am having problem uploading firmware to nexus s card
>
> this is my dmesg out
> i did not find any option of hotplug in my bois.
>
> any one have and idea?

> dvb: debi test in av7110_bootarm() failed: 1032ad32 != 10325476 (check your BIOS notplu g settings)

This is not a firmware problem, but a hardware problem with PCI bus
access to the card. If you cannot correct this problem via BIOS
settings, then try a different PCI slot. The cause for this
error could also be a broken card or PCI slot.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index