[linux-dvb] Re: No /dev/dvb entries with WinTV NEXUS-S under Kernel 2.6.6

Le jeudi 3 Juin 2004 12:03, Andrew de Quincey a écrit :
> > I don't think I've ever seen hotplug do that, or even kudzu for that
> > matter. I can image kudzu creating /dev entries, - but removing them?
> > That's a little dangerious. Maybe someone else can confirm.
>
> Could it be udev maybe? I don't think the drivers support udev (yet)...

Dear Andrew,

udev seems to be installed by defaut when using Hotplug under Debian SID. Now,
I am quite lost as I do not know whether to look for a firmware problem or to
twick /etc/udev rules. I cannot find any udev howto.

Any idea to make this WinTV Nexus-S card work under Kernel 2.6.6?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index