[linux-dvb] MythTV & DVB (Was: Hauppauge NOVA-T and unresolved symbols under gentoo)

On Friday 04 June 2004 21:38, S J Kirkby wrote:
> Yes thats right, I'm in the UK.  Ive taken your advise and emerged version
> 0.15 of mythtv.  For anyone else with the budget card, don't worry about
> missing video0 and audio0, as mythtv works without them.  I assume that
> they are the files for the decoding of the MPEG stream so budget cards
> don't have them.

While on the topic of MythTV and DVB, I would think that it would be
appropriate to mention this HOWTO / Guide:

http://www.ethics-gradient.net/myth/mythdvb.html

If you run into quirks not mentioned here, I bet the author, Martin Smith,
would be glad to include any contributions.

Kenneth

Home | Main Index | Thread Index