[linux-dvb] Re: [ xine ] DEC 2000-t / 3000s Hangs up - Why?

Konrad Rieck schrieb:

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 19:12, Alex Woods wrote:

I believe there is a bug in xine with channels that have a video pid of 0 (ie
DVB radio). When I switch to one of those in xine it locks up completely and
has to kill -9'ed. You should probably check your channels.conf for those
channels and remove them.

I played a bit around and after a couple of channel switchen xine freezes. I must deconnect my dec 2000-t box and shutdown. After i reconnect the box everything works fine...but after channel switching the same :-/

With kernel 2.6 the same as with kernel 2.4.26 and the linuxtv.org 1.1.1 drivers.
I'm using Debian not RetHat.

fLORiAN

Home | Main Index | Thread Index