[linux-dvb] Re: driver question (after reading some specs)

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Steve Toth wrote:
> The existing TT usb driver should give you a good enough framework for what
> happens when your driver has received the data, and needs to feed the DVB
> api.

Hi,

sorry for sending total empty message. You know, in Germany we like
to eat those "Bratwurst"s, and so are my fingers.

> Have you looked at this?

Yes, I had a look, but what I wanted to know is what does the dvb driver
(demux) api need? A literal explaination (or a pointer to one) is what
I need to come along, I suppose.

Maybe it would also help, if I would have access to some sniff logs from
ttusb-budget or ttusb-dec for a comparisson to mine.

I hope my questions aren't too stupid, if so, please tell me.

TIA and best regards,
Patrick

Home | Main Index | Thread Index