[linux-dvb] Re: driver question (after reading some specs)

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Wolfgang Thiel wrote:

Thanks for your patience, Steve and Wolfgang, you helped me a lot, even
you have been worried about me :).

> As a first step, you should try and emulate the basic features of this
> driver.

I already did. The linux driver is currently able to tune to a frequency
(and bandwitdh), get signal strength and get some dvb stream (identified
as TS). My question now was, what do I have to do to get this stream to
user space.

With this mail I have a sufficient answer. I think ;).

> Does this help?

Yes, thank you both.

Patrick

Home | Main Index | Thread Index