[linux-dvb] V-Stream DVB-T and linux

Hello,

I am contacting you as part of the LinuxTV
(www.linuxtv.org) driver development groups efforts to
 develop open-source Linux drivers for DVB cards.
Currently we support most cards that are available and
we would also like to be able to support your DVB-T
cards.  To this end we require programmers details of
your hardware.

Currently we are aware that you use the Connexant
cx23883 as the PCI interface and a Samsung tuner
module that contains a Zarlink mt352 DVB processor.

We already have drivers for the cx23883 that allow us
to use the analogue video inputs, but we're unable to
access the digital streams.

We have also created drivers for the mt352 that work
with other cards that use this device.

To support your card we at present need the following
information:

1) How the mt352 and the cx23883 work together on this
card.

2) How to use the cx23883 to control and access the
other parts i.e. tuner, mt352, digital stream etc.

3) The I2C-Adresses of the mta352 and the tuner.

4) How to set the frequency, how to choose the right
frequency-band and the bandwidth for the tuner.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Soyeb

=====
email: soyeb@btinternet.com