[linux-dvb] Audio/Video Desync During Playback

Can anyone tell my why my audio/video becomes desynced when I go to play
back a recorded show? Live T.V is always fine. This does not always happen,
but it seems to happen very often. Could this have to do with the DVB
drivers being unable to handle variable frame rates in the video or slight
changes in the sat frequencies? A quick solution is to hit fast-forward or
rewind for a few seconds, then the A/V is corrected. This seems to be a
common problem and any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Carl Y. Moore

Sorry, it might help to mention that I am using a Nexus-S with the latest
CVS dvb-kernel. From what I have read so far, this is a problem with the
drivers, not vdr itself.

Thanks..

Home | Main Index | Thread Index