[linux-dvb] Re: SuSE 9.1 + Hauppauge Nexus-S

Ludwig,
thanx a lot for your reply, I'll try it out at the weekend,  as soon as I come back home.
have a great day
reinhard

"Ludwig Nussel" <ludwig.nussel@gmx.de>
Sent by: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org

06-giu-2004 21:24

linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
cc
Subject

reinhard.e.voglmaier@gsk.com wrote:
> I am an absolute newcomer to digital TV ( Satellite TV ) and bought
> recently a Hauppauge Nexus-S card. I would like to install it on SuSE
> linux 9.1. I have looked at the archive, and found also a lot of articles
> about this subject. Anyway I found also someone speaking about an
> installation of SuSE working quite fine with this card. Anyway installing
> the OS the system didn't recognize the card. I read the drivers would be
> included in the 8.x version of SuSE.

dvb and vdr packages are included on the Professional. See
/usr/share/doc/packages/vdr/README.SuSE after you installed vdr to
get started.

cu
Ludwig

--