[linux-dvb] Re: AC3 over DVB

Marcus Metzler schrieb:

It is not the DVD handling. VDR seems to generate AC3 PES from TS that
don't have the substream id. Getting the data is no problem. But if you
don't have the header in a PES you can't distinguish the substreams and
you don't even know if it is an AC3 without scanning for frame headers
and that is not a sure way either. I don't know which version of VDR the guy who sent me the sample files
from VDR was using, so it may already have been fixed. I didn't check
the latest release.

If the example was from me, it was taken with vdr-1.2.6

Alfred

Home | Main Index | Thread Index