[linux-dvb] Audioproblem on Siemens DVB-C with analogmodule

Hi!

I have a Siemens DVB-C card with analogmodule which I've had in an Win-XP machine. The card has been working fine with TT driver 2.16, and the analogmodule with Siemens driver 1.65 so I know they both work fine.

I've now built a dedicated PVR with suse 8.0, linux-dvb driver 1.0.1 and VDR. My problem is that I can't get any sound from the card. I've read some posts about a problem with it. Is this problem solved yet? In that case in wich driver version? Does the problem appear only with the analogmodule connected, or in general with this card?

/Anders

Home | Main Index | Thread Index