[linux-dvb] run szap at boot time

Hi
I am using szap to lock the frequency. i am also dvb_shutdowntime=0 so that i dont have to keep it running. I am trying to run szap at boot time by givinig "szap opensky" in /etc/rc.local. It doesent seem to work unless and until i manually run it. Is there a solution to it.
Secondly can we give multiple pids in dvbnet -p while brining up the interface. That is cause opensky gives us multiple pids and the internet works on one out of them. we have to manually change the settiings everytime there is a shift.
Thanx in advance.
Babar
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm