[linux-dvb] Re: New CARD (TT Budget) [solved]

> On Friday 18 June 2004 12:44, David Zanetti wrote:
> > On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Alexw wrote:
> > > Ok, I get it working. It is a budget-ci adapter without the
> CI connector
> > > soldered.
> >
> > Have you managed to get stable streams out of it? I too have a budget-ci
> > which lacks the CI, and cannot get stable streams from the card at all.
>
> Yes, with kernel 2.6.7 it is working like a charm. I am using a
> software mpeg2
> decoder on a PII 450 for more than 1 hour and the stream is still stable.

It also works fine on 2.4.26 using dvbstream and replex:
dvbstream -ps -f 530000 -o 4161 4162 > dvbstream.psraw
replex -k -i PS -t MPEG2 -o dvbstream.mpg dvbstream.psraw

The final stream can also be played on a Kiss DVD-Player.

Karsten

Home | Main Index | Thread Index