[linux-dvb] Re: DEC 2000-t - anybody in Germany successfull?

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 16:41, Roland Gersch wrote:
> Regarding the box crashing after switching channels:
> Why do you need to switch, anyways? After all, if you hook
> the box to your computer, it's to record something, and then
> you know in advance which channel it's on, right?

That's really sarcastic, Roland.

I am using my DEC 2000 in conjunction with MythTV as a virtual VCR;
switching channels automatically is an essential function.

Actually, I am happy with the Linux driver and some DVB-t applications,
but if your box crashs between two scheduled recordings, you'll feel how
important it is to hunt for a solution.

Regards,
Konrad

--
Konrad Rieck <kr@roqe.org> ---------------- http://people.roqe.org/kr
--- Key fingerprint 7d55 5896 834a a1c8 303c 8bc5 4c53 3611 c1fa 82f2

Home | Main Index | Thread Index