[linux-dvb] Re: AVerMedia 771 problems [everything solved]

Wolfram Joost wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I will try again the next days. BTW, what is FE_SLEEP doing (ok,
>> sleep, I see that, but what is the effect)?
>
> It disables most of the internal functions of the mt352. Result:
> less heat and less power consumption.

I tested it again, it doesn't work with the sleep. But less head
sounds good. Does it sleep when I unload the driver again? I could
only load it when needed.

Dischi

--
Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and lost data. Guess which has
occurred...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index