[linux-dvb] Re: AVerMedia 771 problems [everything solved]

Hi Dirk,

thanks for the diff.

> The important parts are in set_parameters. One diff is a != instead of
> a = and the return value is not EINVAL. The invalid return breaks it,

I think I make the mt352-driver more fault-tolerant regarding the
channel-parameters.

> too. Also a have problems with the sleep. Using the sleep at attach is
> ok, but when I fill in FE_SLEEP, the card doesn't wake up anymore.

I don't have this problem here. After a FE_SLEEP the mt352 needs more time to
tune to a channel, but it works. I traced the FE_SLEEP and FE_INIT-ioctls and
I cannot find a bug (using linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1.tar.bz2). Maybe it's a bug in
the current cvs-version of dvb-core?

Does anyone else have an idea?

Wolfram

Home | Main Index | Thread Index