[linux-dvb] Re: AVerMedia 771 problems [everything solved]

Hi,

> This also works for me and the sleep problem is gone. But I still need
> other parts of the diff I sent here before. Patch attached.

I think the parameter validation-code makes the difference. Currently, the
driver in the cvs rejects wrong parameters.

What's the philosophy for the dvb-subsystem? Tolerate and auto-correct wrong
parameters or silently correct them(and live with applications which use
wrong parameters)?

Wolfram

Home | Main Index | Thread Index