[linux-dvb] Re: Progress on the KWorld/V-Stream DVB-T?

Hi Jonahthan,

I'm planning to start what work I can (I've never
written a Linux device driver before) hopefully
tonight.

Regards,

Soyeb

Greetings,

http://www.sem.samsung.com/en/products/productOverview.jsp?categoryID=2C9D98F2-A126-B447-E1B3872409AC4242&navi=overview)

(http://linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/dvb-kernel/linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/mt352.c?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain),
> which is being used on the Avermedia cards with  the
> BT878 chips.
>
> What is necessary for this to be used on other cards
> such as the
> KWorld/V-Stream which would also use this front end,
> but with the
> CX23883 rather than the BT878?
>
> I by no means have the ability to work on the code,
> but if anyone has
> the resources and ability to adapt the MT352 to the
> KWorld/V-Stream,
> please let me know - I'd really like to assist in
> testing.
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan

=====