[linux-dvb] Re: Driver for "VisionPlus VisionDTV USB-Ter DVB-T"

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Boettcher wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Bernd Wagner wrote:

Hi all,

I only got a stream out of my device by suppressing triple 3-6 (= Byte
7-18) of prefeedbuf2. Don't ask me why. With the complete prefeedbuf2
the 3 LED's of the receiver only flickered when tuning. So I tried which
commands caused them to switch off again after having switched on.

Which driver version did you use to extract the firmware? Can you send me
the firmware privately?

I did.

What does the label on the bottem of the device tells you? Can you email
me a written copy, please? Maybe we have different model numbers.

Done.
I also opened the case and made some photos. But the most interesting chip has a cooler so that I couldn't read its type. On the backside of the board under it there is a number "HT IV-0 94V-0 0404" This differs a little bit from the photos I found elsewhere in the net where the last digits are "0402".

Which frequency (and bw) did you use to receive the channel?

e.g. 650 MHz, bandwidth 8 MHz

And in Windows everything is working, same position of the antenna and
same channel?

Yes.

The TV-picture is not yet steady so I'll have to continue experimenting...

In my region I only receive some channels. I only get a constant stream at
night. Yesterday and the day before I recorded a stream 5 hours in a
row (then the harddisk was full). So no problems with the device at least
for me.

In my region (St. Augustin near Bonn) I receive 5 Frequencies with 18 or 19 TV programs using a simple indoor antenna.

Best regards

Bernd

Home | Main Index | Thread Index