[linux-dvb] Re: Driver for "VisionPlus VisionDTV USB-Ter DVB-T"

Hi Patrick,

I've got it running!
After having had the problems to get a constant stream on my desktop equipped with an AMD 64bit processor, I tried it on my laptop with a pentium 3 and it works! I still need to suppress triple 3 and 5 of prefeedbuf 2.

So I think that the main problem is specific to the 64bit processor architecture and it is in one of the drivers.

Best regards

Bernd