[linux-dvb] one cam/ci for multiple dvb-s cards

Hi,

just a question: i have 3 DVB-s budget cards, one with a CAM/CI module and
a valid ORF/ATV+ subscription card for Austria. Is it possible that a
channel can be decrypted for a budget card without the CAM by the card
with the CAM.

I think there should be no legal issues on this since i have the valid
subscription. I just want my MythTV box to be able to record the encrypted
channels with any of the 3 cards without paying another 300EUR for the
CI-slot/CAM/subscription cards equipment.

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index