[linux-dvb] Re: Compiling Metzler Driver on Suse 9.1

Rehi,

the package "Kernel Source" is installed correctly and up-to-date (v. 2.6.5-7.95 as said before - same as yours, Fabian), I think. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to compile my own kernel, right???
Is there any other package which delivers or generates "Rules.Make"?
So Fabian, is your Cinergy 1200 running by now? Please let me know, you got the same distribution and card.
Why not use the CVS-driver? Hmmm, I'm not familiar with CVS (actually this even is my first subscription to a mailing-list ever...). Think I have to do some reading...
Or will the actual tarball (v. 1.1.1) do the job?

Regards,

Jan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index