[linux-dvb] Re: Compiling Metzler Driver on Suse 9.1

Am Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2004 01:41 schrieb Patrick Boettcher:
> On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Mr. Me wrote:
> > Rehi,
> >
> > the package "Kernel Source" is installed correctly and up-to-date (v.
> > 2.6.5-7.95 as said before - same as yours, Fabian), I think. Otherwise I
> > wouldn't be able to compile my own kernel, right???
> > Or will the actual tarball (v. 1.1.1) do the job?
>
> As you are using 2.6.5 and you build your own kernel, you could easily use
> the kernel driver in "Device Drivers" -> "Multimedia devices" -> "DVB" ...

No. I added support for the Cinergy 1200 only recently. It is not yet in the
kernel tree.

Regards
Uli

--
Once there was a time when all people believed in God and the church
ruled. This time is called the Dark Ages.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index