[linux-dvb] Re: Vdr "video data stream broken"

On Thursday 08 July 2004 15:56, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> Yep it seems so :(. I posted this some weeks ago too and its an every day
> question on vdr portal too, further it makes using streamdev-server quite
> annoying, were it works nice otherwise .... Well i guess we did not
> complain enough ...

Yes, I know, I suffer form this bug, too.  :-( So lets keep this thread up
until we get noticed!

> What information is needed to debug this ?

I think it will help, if we can prove, that it is not VDR bug, but a
something, which will be triggered by VDR heavy usage of filters.

--
Viele Grüße
Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index