[linux-dvb] Re: Vdr "video data stream broken"

Steffen Barszus wrote:
On Thursday 08 July 2004 15:51, Christian Schuld wrote:

I suppose
none of the driver developers actually use such a setup with VDR regulary,
because then it would have gotten more attention - simply because it is
really annoying ;-)

Yep it seems so :(. I posted this some weeks ago too and its an every day question on vdr portal too, further it makes using streamdev-server quite annoying, were it works nice otherwise .... Well i guess we did not complain enough ...

What information is needed to debug this ?
(a) is it related to the eoverflow problem?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index