[linux-dvb] Technisat AirStar2 with Samsung TDTC9251DH01C FE

Hi,

Antonio Mancuso was kind enough to update his patch to
add support for the Technisat AirStar2 with Samsung TDTC9251DH01C(M)
tuner to match current CVS, so I commited his work to CVS on the trunk
and the linux_2_4 branch.

There were a lot of cleanups and restructuring to the mt352 driver,
so it's possible that there is some breakage for other cards. If so,
please report. (Unfortunately I can't test as I don't have the hardware
myself.)

Enjoy,
Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index