[linux-dvb] Re: Vdr 'video data stream broken'

On Friday 09 July 2004 12:29, Andreas Mair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can add the Hauppauge DVB-S rev2.1 and and a DVB-S rev1.3 to the list.
> I had that problem on both boards, but more often on the rev2.1 (secondary
> device), rev. 1.3 (primary) produced it very seldom.
> I do not have this problem any more since I turned off VDR's EPG scan, at
> least its not visible with LiveTV or broken recordings.

The TT Premium 2.1 has a stv0299 frontend, with the Rev 1.3 i never had it
(standalone !) vdr's epg scan was switched off here and it made no
difference, i have enabled it just a few days ago. Just reloading stv0299
cures the problem for me btw.

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index