[linux-dvb] Re: Vdr "video data stream broken"

On Friday 09 July 2004 10:11, Andreas Share wrote:
> > Can we say that everytime the stv0299 is involved ?
> > Steffen
>
> No, because older skystar2 rev 2.3 with mt312 also involved.
> Andreas

I have both cards and my impression is, that the nova/stv0229 triggers this
bug more often than the skystar2/mt312. May be because it has no hardware
filters?

My guess is that the bug is in dvb-core.c. I have no prove yet, but sometimes
I get OOPSes in this module and can not rmmod it anymore.

--
Viele Grüße
Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index