[linux-dvb] Re: Vdr "video data stream broken"

OoO  En cette matinée  pluvieuse  du  vendredi 09  juillet 2004,  vers
10:41, Christian Schuld <chris@sonnengesicht.de> disait:

> I have both cards and my impression is, that the nova/stv0229 triggers this
> bug more often than the skystar2/mt312. May be because it has no hardware
> filters?

Do you have some pointer to determine if a card has an hardware filter
or not ? For example, does a Pinnacle PC TV has one ? And the NOVA-T ?
--
Keep it right when you make it faster.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index