From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of Peter Henderson
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 4:16 AM
Cc: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: AW: AW: Re: Avermedia 771 on Gentoo
FIXED!

I think I've fixed it.

There is an  integer underflow bug in mt352.c
need to change line 517 (based on rev 1.7 in cvs)
from
    tmp =  6 * freq + IF_FREQUENCYx6;
    tmp = ((param->frequency*6)/1000000) + IF_FREQUENCYx6;

This affects any multiplex which is on a Positive or Negative offset.
(So 4978333330Hz fails but 690000000Hz would be fine)

So Ben this should fix your problem as Crystal Palace is all Pos/Neg
offsets.

As  a side note.
Can FEC_NONE be added as a case to the LP code rate switch statements
(and probably the HP as well) as this was the original reason I couldnt
tune anything and had to comment out the default error return.

Peter.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index