[linux-dvb] Re: KWorld/VStream DVBt (this time with diffs)

Hi Niklas,

--- Niklas Peinecke <n.peinecke@web.de> wrote: > Soyeb
Aswat wrote:
> > All (or whomever's interested),
> >
> > I've attached some diffs for work I've done to
> Chris
> > Pascoes branch of the dvb-kernel tree to try and
> > support the KWorld/VStream DVBt card.
> >
> > For those impatient, it still doesn't work for me,
> but
> > others may have better luck (I've got a felling
> I'm
> > not able to tune to a channel).
>
> Seems to me, you do not use tzap the appropriate way
> (note the -r switch
> and the different mplayer command!):
>
>          Then, run
>          '[sct]zap channelname -r' in one xterm, and
> keep it running,
>          and start 'mplayer - <
> /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0' or
>          'xine stdin://mpeg2 <
> /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0' in a second xterm.
>
> If that doesn't work, then there is more to do.

I tried the above with mplayer and I get nothing.
Mplayer just sits there waiting for data to come along
which of course doesn't :-(

Back to the drawing board.

Thanks for the help.

Soyeb