[linux-dvb] Re: KWorld/VStream DVBt (this time with diffs)

Soyeb Aswat wrote:
All (or whomever's interested),

I've attached some diffs for work I've done to Chris
Pascoes branch of the dvb-kernel tree to try and
support the KWorld/VStream DVBt card.

For those impatient, it still doesn't work for me, but
others may have better luck (I've got a felling I'm
not able to tune to a channel).

Seems to me, you do not use tzap the appropriate way (note the -r switch and the different mplayer command!):

Then, run
'[sct]zap channelname -r' in one xterm, and keep it running,
and start 'mplayer - < /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0' or
'xine stdin://mpeg2 < /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0' in a second xterm.

If that doesn't work, then there is more to do.

Niklas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index