[linux-dvb] Re: Trouble with the WinTV Nova USB frontend driver

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 00:25, Mikko Rauhala wrote:
> (I've gathered that the alps_tdmb7 driver is the correct
> one to load, yes?)

Well, no, it wasn't, but apparently the sp887x was; I do seem to recall
an earlier mention on the list about alps_tdmb7 to be the one to use,
but maybe I'm mistaken, or maybe they've changed the hardware.

Ah well, problem apparently solved so no need to heed my call anymore;
now to try and get a proper signal to the thing...

--
Mikko Rauhala   - mjr@iki.fi     - <URL:http://www.iki.fi/mjr/>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:http://www.transhumanism.org/>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index