[linux-dvb] Re: Idea how to get Aver dvb-t 771 Remote Control to work?

The lines I mentioned are to enable support for the 771's remote. When I added those extra lines I thought it safer to comment out code for which I had no way of testing. The 761 stuff does work - because I have one of those cards which I used to test.

If it does turn out to be working, I can enable that code permanently.

Thanks.

Matt