[linux-dvb] Segmentation fault in test_memory_input

Hi,

1) I am trying to run the DVB 4.0 test application test_memory_input, but it's giving "segmentation fault"
    error as given below. During debugging we came to know that it's happening while setting the source for
    demux. All other test applications are running fine.

	./test_memory_input  001.ts
	using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/memory0'
	using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
	Segmentation fault

2)  When trying to playback the file recorded [using test_recf] with test_pes_play
     application [recorded file is converted to have only pes data], it's giving "broken PES in input file",
     although the starting of the file had VIDEO/AUDIO PES header.

      Please suggest me the possible solution for these problems.

Thanks and Regards,
Muthu.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index