[linux-dvb] Re: "Video datastream brocken" the legend continues ...

Hermann Gausterer wrote:

> problem 1) after some load/unload procedure, the module dvb-ttpci is
> always busy (of course without vdr running) and could`nt be removed
> any more ... i have to reboot the system ...

I reload the drivers quite often during testing, and have no such
problem -- except if there has been an Oops...
Otherwise: How can I reproduce this?

> problem 2) in the last two days my system is completly hardlocked
> (system freez, even num-look-led does not react ... ) and this is very
> bad ... i do not know how to get any debuging info out of an lock-up-kernel

Bad indeed :-(

> as side-note, my syslog shows lot`s of debi & gpio interrupts, is this
> "normal" or is there any additonal problem hidden here?
>
> syslog messages:
> Jul 27 22:33:30 xyz kernel: GPIO0 irq oops @ 9378175, psr:0x000c0120,
> ssr:0x00800030
> Jul 27 22:35:33 xyz kernel: DEBI irq oops @ 9500283, psr:0x00040028,
> ssr:0x00800030

There is a problem somewhere, and I guess it only happens with SMP,
because I cannot reproduce it. The best way to solve it would be if
someone with time and knowledge would do a code review of the
irq handling code in av7110.c.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index