[linux-dvb] Re: ttusb on MIPS - fake ISO transfers?

Florian Schirmer wrote:

Hi,

i'm fairly sure that this is a kernel issue. I've nearly the same hw (BCM5364P CPU which is BCM4710 compatible) running with ISO transfers without any problems. The kernel i'm using is a recent 2.6.x one. If you want to have the patches just let me know. You will lose your wireless card since there are no drivers for 2.6.x kernels available.

ISOC should work, as the device supports webcams out of the box, but I haven't tried it myself.
Testing it with 2.6 kernel would be interesting, but still only testing, as I need the wl interface.

Please send me 2.6 patches, I'd like to try it on 2.6 kernel as time permits.

Thanks

--
Petr "Nenik" Nejedly, NetBeans/Sun Microsystems, http://www.netbeans.org
355/113 -- Not the famous irrational number PI, but an incredible simulation!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index