[linux-dvb] Re: Correction & Experimental patch against ves1x93

On Friday 30 July 2004 21:07, Alfred Zastrow wrote:
> Please take a look to my last message and the attached stuff.
> Since I switched back to the bsrv2 frontend driver with my 1.3-cards
> havn'd had any brocken recording. I ran at least 20 cold boot recordings
> and > 50 recordings on the fly.

what kernel are you using now? i read this as you have ported the old
dvbdriver-1.1.x frontenddriver to kernel-dvb? ... how do you compile it?

your file is called alps_bsrv2.c, and the file in kerneldvb is called
ves1x93.c .. this is confusing me .. :-(

if i can get it to compile... i will  try it, of course :-)

hermann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index