[linux-dvb] Re: Correction & Experimental patch against ves1x93

Hermann Gausterer wrote:

Please take a look to my last message and the attached stuff.
Since I switched back to the bsrv2 frontend driver with my 1.3-cards
havn'd had any brocken recording. I ran at least 20 cold boot recordings
and > 50 recordings on the fly.

what kernel are you using now? i read this as you have ported the old
dvbdriver-1.1.x frontenddriver to kernel-dvb? ... how do you compile it?

your file is called alps_bsrv2.c, and the file in kerneldvb is called
ves1x93.c .. this is confusing me .. :-(

if i can get it to compile... i will  try it, of course :-)
I'm using dvb-kernel with linux 2.4.26.

Copy the bsrv2.c to the other frontend drivers, excange the frontend.h and the Makefiles (one in the frontend driver directory and the other one in the build-2.4 directory) and compile the driver.

When you load the modules, then load the bsrv2 instead of the ves1x93 driver. That's all.

Alfred

Right now the next two recordings are going on (succesfully)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index