[linux-dvb] Re: Correction & Experimental patch against ves1x93

On Friday 30 July 2004 22:07, Alfred Zastrow wrote:
> I'm using dvb-kernel with linux 2.4.26.

oh thats heavy .. have never tried this combination ...

> Copy the bsrv2.c to the other frontend drivers, excange the frontend.h
> and the Makefiles (one in the frontend driver directory and the other
> one in the build-2.4 directory) and compile the driver.
> When you load the modules, then load the bsrv2 instead of the ves1x93
> driver. That's all.

thats heavy .. without a step by step instruction, i cannot do this ... :-(

btw, i dont think, that this (old driver) would help me .. i have allready
tried with kernel 2.4 and the old driver and this does not solve my
problem with the status-changes from the driver ... of course, recording
is much better working in the old setup, but the frontend problems
stay aktive here ...

hermann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index