[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T, no data fron card on cold boot

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 10:28, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> I have the opposite problem: my Nova-S (still SAA-7146A) doesn't feed
> data (but successfully tunes) if I warm
> reboot after having used it in windows.

i have a similar problem with my nova-s, but they never receives data
(even without windows), the rest (detection of the card, tuning, ... is ok)

but sadly, i never got a reply here ... :-(

hermann

btw is there a general module option on loading for enabling extended
syslog debuging output???

Home | Main Index | Thread Index