[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Conexant 88x DVB-T board

John Dalgliesh <johnd@defyne.org> writes:

> > Do you want to put this driver in the official linuxtv.org CVS tree?
>
> ... and for the CX2388X part you are going to just link in to the existing
> video4linux cx88 drivers <http://linux.bytesex.org/v4l2/cx88.html>, right?

Thats the plan, yes.

> Judging by the changelog I'm guessing yes :) (2004-09-03: "cx88: minor dvb
> tweaks" ... <http://cvs.bytesex.org/video4linux.html>)

That is for another cx2388x dvb-t card and was developed independant
from Hauppauge.  But as the basic dvb infrastructure is there now in
the cx88 driver adding support for the Hauppauge shouldn't be hard I
think.

For the Frontend driver module the best place likely is the linuxtv
cvs, so we have them all in one place.

  Gerd

--
return -ENOSIG;