[linux-dvb] FusionHDTV DVB-T

Hi
I have purchased a FusionHDTV DVB-T card with a view to getting it to run MythTV. Preferably under Fedora. But whatever works, beggars cant be choosers. :)

The LinuxTV website had no mention for my card even though a guy Queensland has written a driver for it which makes use of the LinuxTV code. The instructions on his website are way over my head. See the link below.

http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/DVICO-Linux/

I am still new to linux and i have no experience compling anything so i feel a little like a fish out of water at the moment.

Does any one know of any distro that has support for this card 'out of the box'.

the information at the above website for installing the card in linux assumes too much prior expreience and compiling knowledge that i dont have, so im looking for a little direction.

Any help would be really appreciated.
Cheers
Andrew

Home | Main Index | Thread Index