[linux-dvb] Re: FusionHDTV DVB-T

All,

We really really need an up-to-date supported cards list.

Perhaps a wiki somewhere?

Is there even a cards list in the cvs somewhere?

(I know documentation is hard to keep up to date: but the linuxtv.org
pages are very old: they don't even mention the Skystar2 which has been
working for ages!)

On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 19:12 +1000, andrew wrote:
> Hi
> I have purchased a FusionHDTV DVB-T card with a view to getting it to
> run MythTV. Preferably under Fedora. But whatever works, beggars cant be
> choosers. :)
>
> The LinuxTV website had no mention for my card even though a guy
> Queensland has written a driver for it which makes use of the LinuxTV
> code. The instructions on his website are way over my head. See the link
> below.
>
> http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/DVICO-Linux/
>

> I am still new to linux and i have no experience compling anything so i
> feel a little like a fish out of water at the moment.
>
> Does any one know of any distro that has support for this card 'out of
> the box'.
>
> the information at the above website for installing the card in linux
> assumes too much prior expreience and compiling knowledge that i dont
> have, so im looking for a little direction.
>
> Any help would be really appreciated.
> Cheers
> Andrew

Home | Main Index | Thread Index