[linux-dvb] video data stream broken

Hello List!

I know that this topic has already been discussed, but I have not found a
solution up to now. Since a few days I have the problem that vdr is not able
to make a timer recording. It stops with "video data stream broken"-error.

I use the newest cvs-driver from the dvb-kernel cvs. The Kernel I use at the
moment is 2.6.8.1-nitro6. vdr-Version is 1.3.11. My hardware is typical for
this problem as long is I found at. One FF-Siemens-Card Rev1.3 and on Skystar
2.6C.

In my case it was the skystar which did not deliver any more data up to a
driver reload.

This are the loaded dvb-modules:
stv0299                16648  1
skystar2               25348  32
ves1x93                 8208  1
dvb_ttpci              81164  5
dvb_core               77548  40 stv0299,skystar2,ves1x93,dvb_ttpci

I first thought it was because both dvb-cards used the same IRQ but after
changing this it did not get better.

Is there anything I can try to change this or to find out what is the cause of
these problems?

Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index