[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppuage Conexant cx2388x DVB-T board GPL driverrelease

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> One niggle - according to the datasheet, the DTT7592 has VHFIII+UHF range, and
> the DTT7595 only has UHF range. Yet in the code, the min_freq of DTT7592 is
> 474000000, and that of DTT7595 is 177000000.

And a very minor issue, probably I am wrong anyway: is it OK to write the
min freq straight into the static info struct?  What if you have cards
with both types of tuners in your machine and the UHF-only one gets
initialised second?

{P^/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index